GCCIR 2017 AGM
1. Treasure. (Term finishes 2017) Marni Stepped down early 2016 and under our Constitution Commissioner picked Manuke he would like to be elected 2017 for 2 year term.
2. Sectary. (Term finishes 2017) is considering running Steve Vent
3. Commissioners (Term finishes 2018)
a. Formation (constitution)
b. By Laws (General discussion)
c. P & P’s (General discussion)
d. Direction of USA Rugby for all divisions Men’s and Women’s Nationals.
1. Div I
2. Div II
3. Div III
1. Div I
2. Div II
1. What was negative.
2. What was positive.
3. Web Site.
4. Back end end cloud based admin
5. Branding. With the use of GCCIR Play offs
1. New clubs (Though we will take new clubs at any time prior to Schedule)
a. Reveal who moves up and who move down
b. Should all divisions be hybrid’s? Currently men’s are and works well so far.
c. Rep voting will be done by email we need more student body involvement.
3. Relationship with:
a. USA Rugby.
4. Season for
i. Play off finals on the same Sunday for all Div’s & Location.
i. Should GCCIR have an official season – Summer Collegiate Sevens –
ii. GCCIR – Summer Sevens Tournament
5. Hosting responsibilities.
i. Ropes and side lines
iv. Athletic trainers
c. Pre-Match check in (Opposing teams verifying players)
6. GCCIR player eligibility
a. Should Division play be the same as post season play eligibility.
7. Player Safety and Development
a. Athletic Trainers at all Matches.
b. Strength and conditioning.
i. New online software.
ii. Hiring of a Certified Strength and conditioning for conference.
8. Coaches training and clinics – for Levels 100, 200 and 300
9. GCCIR Collegiate All Star Touring Side. Division I. Divisions II and III (combined).
10. Teams not paying referees for none season matches.
Any new business from the floor.