How to start a club and join GCCIR
How do I start a college rugby club?
- Find a level 200 coach to be your head coach.
- Find a min of 15 players that want to play.
- Obtain college approval to become a club.
- Register with USA Rugby
- Need level 200 coach
- Need min 15 players
- Need to pay $150 to register team with USA Rugby
- Join GCCIR as an At-large club (any time during the year)
- Pay $500
- Arrange friendly’s with other GICCR teams that are not in League play
- After one season apply to GCCIR to be placed in a division. (At the AGM)
This is a simple outline and can be waived by the Commissioner if he or she feels it is in the best interest of Rugby and GCCIR.